Sunday, June 10, 2012

Monday Morning Blues; When You're Smiling


Louis Armstrong · When You're Smiling

When you're smiling, when you're smiling
The whole world smiles with you
When you're laughing, when you're laughing
The sun comes shining through

But when you're crying, you bring on the rain
So stop that sighing, be happy again
When you're smiling, keep on smiling
The whole world smiles with you





I've noticed that when I'm in a negative, fed up state of mind, I'm more likely to have negative, frustrating encounters with people.

Now, it could just be that I notice it more when I'm in a rut, but I also have a hunch that I'm drawing these encounters to myself, and maybe even creating a few without being aware of it.

The good thing is, the opposite is always just as true, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment