Saturday, January 28, 2012

Underwaterworld, Singapore



In the morning, I met my Korean friend who'd been staying with her Malaysian friend in Singapore, and we spent the day at Underwaterworld, a park on an island on the southern tip of Singapore.

We saw a pink dolphin show, viewed the southern most tip of continental Asia, and visited the aquarium. The aquarium was the highlight for me. I got to see the amazingly adorable seadragons and leafy-seadragons, as well as some just plain amazing jellyfish. There were also these tiny, strange looking creatures called sea-angels, swimming around that looked like they had little pink, glowing hearts. I wasn't sure if they just died quickly, or weren't strong swimmers, but as I watched, most of them got sucked into the filter and squeezed into a big mess against the filter...














































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment