Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Morning Blues; I'm in Korea

[vodpod id=Video.5856892&w=425&h=350&fv=s%3DZT0xJmk9MTIzMDA2NjMzOCZrPWZleUhYJmE9MTUyOTUzMTFfdkVZd3gmdT1iZW5naXZlbm5p]

Like the song says, "I am in Korea, and I don't have no idea I never will see you no more."

I'd originally planned to move to Japan but eventually I was persuaded by a friend to come with her to Korea. She ended up going to Taiwan, but I had another friend ask to join me. Still, I thought I'd be here one, maybe two years, but we're both still here.

Korea's isn't always the easiest place to live, but there are plenty of things that keep me here.

This week, I'd like to look into some of the things that make life in Korea what it is. Hopefully, I'll keep it light, but I really have no idea what's going to surface!

No comments:

Post a Comment