Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Morning Blues; I'm Your Boogie Man



One of the things I've recently found out is that in Korea, children are manipulated with threats of child eating tigers and ghosts to get them to obey what they're told.

When I first realized this was happening, it was really upset that Fina was being terrified into eating her food or going to bed and after a couple of condescending rants about how terrible it is to scare a child like that, I remembered the Boogie Man, who I'd say is way scarier than even a child eating tiger and a ghost all rolled into one.

The confusing thing for me is seeing how well she behaves when she thinks a monster is about to come through the window. But I can't help feeling that life is already scary enough...




No comments:

Post a Comment