Monday, August 22, 2011

Please go the fuck to sleep.


Like anything else I do, there are certain things about parenting I do very well and other things that need improvement.

Most of the time, things I lack in, EunBong covers for and vice versa but one thing neither of us seem to have any control over is when Fina goes to sleep. 

An unlikely source, who just might prefer stay anonymous, sent me a PDF file of this new "children's book" that probably anyone who's been through the early years of parenthood can relate to!

It actually made me feel better for the times I did loose it and drop the F-bomb!

Here's Samuel L. Jackson reading it. I appreciate that he also admits using the exactly same line with his daughter, though it really isn't that surprising!



You can read the book online here;




1 comment: