Friday, July 22, 2011

Ox Herding; Notes on Buddhism, 3/Stringing The Mala

Ox Herding; Notes on Buddhism, 3


Over the past couple of years, I can honestly say I've learned more from reading Ox Herding than just about any other source of Dharma I've encountered.

This post about expressing anger also includes a theme that Barry has touched on a few times and one I personally found especially cutting; the "inherently violent" way we deceive and manipulate other's perception of us to keep up an image we'd like others to have of us. I think it's a post that addresses nearly all of us, even if it's a difficult one to admit.

For the sake of all beings, I urge you to take a look at this post!


Ox Herding; Stringing The Mala

...and just because I like it so much, here is a link to Barry's first post on Ox Herding.

1 comment: