Thursday, July 28, 2011

on break...

Nothing too serious, but I was in the passenger's seat of a car that was rear-ended the other night, and already having scoliosis, my spine isn't feeling the greatest (trying to sit straight and meditate felt like I had breast-implants on my shoulders!).

The thing about being in a car accident in Korea is that it's almost like winning a small lottery, immediately EunBong's father was calling saying how much money I can get if I spend three days in the hospital. Being a taxi driver, he knows! Even if I get some cash out of it, I'd rather not have the bother at all, but I do need some treatment, so I'm heading to the "taxi driver hospital" for two or three days of acupressure and massage. Shouldn't be too bad, really, but it'll be strange being away from EunBong and Fina for the first time.

Next week is also my vacation, so I'll we'll be gone for a few days once I get out and won't be around computers much over the next week and a half.

Hope everyone else stays out of harm's way!

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing how you come out of this. Should be an a new Korea experience to write about for sure. I hope you feel better and get rid of those jugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heal up .. take the time.. and have a lovely vacation :) Glad you are mostly ok..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon! Enjoy your vacation too. Three days is not A long investment in your health. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the implants are only saline, not silicone! I hope you soon recover from the massage and acupuncture, as well as the aches and pains.

    Kwan Seum Bosal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you all the best, Joseph and wonderful holidays with your family!
    Renée

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell yes, i poverty write a thing be fond esteem this on the other hand didnt have time, may i repost this on break… « in a little place in Dhamma…August 5, 2011 at 7:35 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete