Monday, November 29, 2010

Thailand gallery


Between August, 2005 and February, 2008, I made several trips to Thailand. Over the last few weeks, I've been putting together a gallery of my favorite photos of places I visited. You'll probably notice the absence of beaches, but every time I planned to go South, something kept me from going (I was even at the bus terminal once with a ticket in hand but ended up on a bus headed as far North as you can go!). One day, soon, I hope to make it there with EunBong and Fina.

If you feel like taking a spin through the country, you can click on the photo. Or you can click here for a slideshow (the speed is adjustable in the top left corner). I intended it to be a gallery of "best shots", for lack of a better more skillful term ("skillful shots" just sounded conceited!) and was reminded once again how bad I am at editing my own photos... so don't be afraid to let me know if you really don't need to look at 5 different angles of that Buddha! *^_^*  I'm really hoping people will be wowed when flipping through the pages.

I hope you enjoy~

1 comment: